The first exclusively Butch-Femme on-line community.
The StoneButch list was created in 1996 for the specific sex and gender issues of StoneButches and the Femmes who love them. To participate on StoneButch you must be either a StoneButch or a Femme who loves StoneButches. If you are not a StoneButch or a Femme into Stonebutches, we have other lists to meet your needs such as Butch-Femme, or TGButch. StoneButch list membership can also include TGButches, TransMen, and FtMs who even after transitioning continue to relate to certain aspects of the StoneButch identity and want to support our discussions.
We encourages friendly supportive interactions between members which prioritize all Stone issues and needs. The uptight and prudish beware! Strap yourself into your seat if you join this list. Conversations run a wild gamut from the mundane, to quick-witted humor sassy sexy flirtations, extremely frank Stone-sex talk, life story and experience sharing, advice and support, to gender theory. While respectful differences of opinion are expected during list discussions, we have a zero tolerance policy on flaming and disruptive behavior.
BUTCH-FEMME.NET'S Stonebutch LIST RULES
- No flaming or negative inter-personal drama and disruption between list members on the list.
- New list members will be announced as they are subscribed and are asked to post an introduction including such details as: Name, Age, Location, Identity, Relationship Status, Hobbies/Interests, etc.
- Stonebutch List is private. What is written between members stays on the list unless express consent to share any material is publicly asked for on the list and given with the knowledge of all list members.
- Do not forward any Stonebutch list posts to non-members.
- Avoid cross posting between lists or replying to private mail in public. Double check your email addresses and message headers before sending any mail.
- Unsubscribe from the list when you go on vacation or become too busy to keep up. A full inbox can lead to bounced email, which will automatically unsubscribe you. Re-subscribe when you are prepared to participate again.
- Subscribe and Unsubscribe only from the email address you use for the list.
- Subscribe to this list: Address your email to: Majordomo@groups.queernet.org. In the body of the email (not the subject line): subscribe stonebutch
- Subscribe to the digest version: Address your email to: Majordomo@groups.queernet.org. In the body of the email (not the subject line) write: subscribe stonebutch-digest.
- Unsubscribe from this list: Address your email to: Majordomo@groups.queernet.org. In the body of the email (not the subject line) write: unsubscribe stonebutch
- Unsubscribe from the digest version send an email to Majordomo@groups.queernet.org. In the body of the email (not the subject line) write: unsubscribe stonebutch-digest
- Post to the list using this address: email@example.com.
- Direct your list questions and concerns to the List Wrangler including public flaming or private harassment issues between list members.
- The List Wrangler does not control technical aspects of this list. All mechanical subscription and unsubscription functions are controlled by the List Owner who has final say on all membership issues.
Wrangler: "Queen of Smirks"
Click to Subscribe
Click to Unsubscribe